CONTUR CABINET products are designed and manufactured using quality components and materials and are assembled by trained craftsmen who take pride in their work. Our cabinets are thoroughly inspected and tested by qualified personnel before packaging and shipping to ensure that you, our valued customer, receive the quality product you expect from CONTUR.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY (INDOOR CABINETS)
CONTUR CABINET warrants the following materials and workmanship in your new cabinet against defects for as long as you own the cabinet. This warranty covers cabinet components such as finger pulls, hinges, door stays, cabinet legs and latches (if so equipped), cabinet casings, chassis & front panels and is subject to the following conditions. During the first ten years, CONTUR will provide replacement parts at our option free of charge to the customer. From the eleventh year to lifetime, CONTUR will provide replacement parts at 50% value of the retail price.
LIMITED 10-YEAR WARRANTY (OUTDOOR CABINETS)
CONTUR CABINET warrants the following materials and workmanship in your new cabinet against defects for a period of ten years. This warranty covers cabinet components such as finger pulls, hinges, door stays, cabinet legs and latches (if so equipped), cabinet casings, chassis & front panels and is subject to the following conditions. Warranty shall be applicable provided that cabinet installation is performed in a sheltered area and away from standing water, snow/ice and other damaging elements. This warranty does not apply to outdoor cabinets installed in coastal regions where salt-laden air may cause paint deterioration and/or premature corrosion of components. During this period, CONTUR will provide replacement parts at our option free of charge to the customer.
CONTUR does not warrant consumables such as light bulbs, electrical transformers, batteries, air filters, and/or countertops.
CONTUR shall not be held liable for any transportation charges, installation & labor costs or import/export duties.
CONDITIONS AND LIMITATIONS
“CONTUR warrants its products against manufacturing defects to the original purchaser only, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized CONTUR dealer or directly from CONTUR and is subject to the following conditions and limitations:”
- This warranty specifically applies to cabinets installed within a residential application. Cabinets installed in a non-residential application are limited to a warranty period of one (1) year.
- This factory warranty is fully transferable provided that the installed product remains at the same civic address. Warranty may not be extended by any of our representatives (unless otherwise specified in writing).
- Installation of cabinets and cabinet accessories must be performed in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as well as all national & local building codes.
- Electrical accessories, modules and components must be installed by a qualified & licensed electrician This warranty does not cover damages resulting from misuse, improper handling, lack of maintenance, fire, flood, acts of God, hostile environments, accident, alterations, abuse or neglect. Components installed from other manufacturers will nullify this warranty.
- This limited warranty further does not cover any scratches, dents, discolored painted finishes, corrosion or discoloring by heat, abrasive and chemical cleaners & exposure to chlorinated vapors.
- Should deterioration of parts occur to the degree of non-performance within the duration of the warranted coverage, CONTUR’s obligation will be limited only to the provision of the replacement parts in question.
- This warranty extends to the replacement of warranted parts, which are found to be defective in material or workmanship provided that the product has been operated under normal conditions within a single-family household and not a commercial environment.
- Any damages resulting from improper loading beyond the specified maximum weight capacity as outlined in the instruction booklet are not covered under this warranty. After the first year with respect to this Contur Cabinet Limited Lifetime Warranty, CONTUR may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding to the original warranted purchaser the wholesale price of any warranted but defective part(s).
- CONTUR will not be responsible for the installation, labor or any other costs or expenses associated to the re-installation of a warranted part, and such expenses are not covered by this warranty.
- Notwithstanding any provision contained in this Contur Cabinet Limited Warranty, CONTUR’s responsibility under this warranty is defined as above and it shall not in any event extend to any incidental, consequential or indirect damages.
- This warranty defines the obligation and liability of CONTUR with respect to the CONTUR cabinet and any other warranties expressed or implied with respect to this product, its components or accessories are excluded.
- CONTUR neither assumes, nor authorizes any third party to assume, on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the same of this product.
- The original bill of sale or copy will be required together with the cabinet model & serial number when making any warranty claims from CONTUR.
- CONTUR reserves the right to have its representatives inspect any product or component prior to honoring any warranty claim.
- CONTUR shall not be held liable for any transportation charges, installation & labor costs or import/export duties.
- This warranty is valid only in North America. Contact CONTUR directly or contact your authorized CONTUR dealer to determine if another warranty applies to you.