Shipping to all major cities within the lower 48 U.S. states and to all Canadian provinces is included in the price of each cabinet set. Each cabinet set is shipped “dock-to-dock” via common freight carrier to a local delivery terminal. Shipping specifications for each cabinet set are as follows:
- 30-inch Cabinet Set – Pallet size: (1x) 40”W x 48”L x 43”H (250 lbs)
- 90-inch Cabinet Set – Pallet size: (1x) 42”W x 60”L x 92”H (620 lbs)
- 120-inch Cabinet Set – Pallet sizes: (2x) 42”W x 60”L x 92”H (1050 lbs total)
PAYMENT & CHARGES
Once your order arrives at the freight terminal, you will be contacted by the transport company so that you can pick-up directly at the terminal, or at an additional cost, arrange delivery by small body truck with tailgate directly to your residence. Pick-up times are usually between 8 a.m – 5 p.m Monday to Friday. Adequate transportation and aid will be required to pick-up your order from the terminal.
Additional charges may be applicable should any of the following conditions apply:
- You live on an island without access or limited access via one or more bridges
- You live in a remote location within the U.S. or Canada. (A remote area is an area that extends 50 to 75 miles past a Major Airport City. Examples of Major Airport Cities are: Los Angeles, CA, Chicago, IL, Miami, FL, Dallas, TX, Toronto, ON, Calgary, AB. The presence of an Airport within 60 miles (100 KM) of a city, does not constitute it being a Major Airport City.)
- You live outside of the local delivery area and you want a specific delivery time or delivery on a weekend
- Order is not picked up from the delivery terminal within a prescribed delay
Your credit card will be charged only upon shipment of order. Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards are accepted. If you request an alternate “Ship to” address other than your “Bill to” address, your bank may require that the “Ship to” address be on file with them.
CANCELLATION & RETURN POLICY
All our products leave the factory in A-1 condition. Once they are shipped, they become the responsibility of the carrier for safe delivery to destination. Shipments must be inspected immediately upon receipt for any concealed or visible damages, and reference must be made on the freight waybill. If any damages are found or carton has been opened, leave material and packing as-is and immediately notify agent of carrier to inspect. Contur Cabinet Ltd. will not accept return of merchandise that has been damaged in transit. You must immediately file your claim with the delivery carrier. Note any damages on the waybill and if possible, take photos to substantiate your claim with the delivery carrier.
If it becomes necessary to cancel an order prior to the order being shipped, Contur Cabinet reserves the right to evaluate the order that is to be cancelled and to determine if any charges are applicable. A 10% cancellation fee may apply if an order, comprised of standard stock items, is assembled and ready to ship prior to its cancellation. If the order contains non-stock items such as a special color, a personalized VIN plate number, etc…, an evaluation will be made based on the status & value of the order in order to determine the amount of the cancellation fee.
All unused and unopened orders that are returned to Contur Cabinet will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Product must be factory sealed and boxes unopened. All unopened returns must be returned in the original packaging and properly secured on the pallet that the product was delivered on. Client is responsible for all return shipping charges to our factory. For your protection, we recommend that you insure the goods for return shipment for the full purchase price. A tracking number must be furnished to Contur for proof of return shipment.
To return merchandise, e-mail or phone in your request for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number to firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free at 1-855-426-6887. Request for returning merchandise must be made within 7 days of receipt of shipment.
No returns on customized items such as special colors. All shipments refused at destination will be assessed an automatic 25% restocking fee plus return shipping costs.